Camping maeva Respire Domaine Les Carrelets de Soulac
126, Route des Lacs
How to find us
By car: two options
- From the A10 to Bordeaux (Bordeaux/Merdrignac), take the exit 8 bypass
towards Le Verdon via the D1215 to Soulac, then go along Route des Lacs.
- Via La Rochelle, Rochefort and Royan, take the ferry across the water
to Verdon, Soulac, then go along Route des Lacs.
By train: Soulac-sur-Mer Station is just under two miles
from the campsite and has direct trains from Bordeaux.
By plane: the nearest airport is Bordeaux-Mérignac.
Arrivals/departures and key handovers
To save time when you arrive, contact the campsite to check in!
You can enter your accommodation on arrival day from 4pm to 8pm
(Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday in July/August).
You must vacate your accommodation by 10am on departure day.
If you’ll be arriving after 8pm, you need to warn reception.
Accommodation booked is held for 24 hours after your scheduled arrival date.
After this, you forfeit your right to it and to a refund.
In the high season, departures are on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday between 8am and 10am.
In the high season:
8am to 8pm daily
In the low season:
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 12pm/3pm to 6pm
Friday: 9am to 12pm/3pm to 7pm
Saturday: 8am to 8pm
Sunday: 9am to 12pm/2pm to 6pm
Deposit (payable on site): on arrival, you will be asked for a €400 deposit (€250 for accommodation and €150 for housekeeping). This will be returned when you depart after your accommodation is checked and an inventory is taken in your presence, or by post and email if the check happens after you’ve left. You must clean your accommodation yourself (unless staying in a “luxury cabin” with housekeeping included). It must be left spotlessly clean when you depart, or you will be charged €150.
Tourist tax (payable on site): €0.61 per day per person aged 18+
Eco charge (payable on site): €0.50 per day per person
Pets (payable on site): As at maeva Respire Les Oréades, one pet (vaccination record compulsory) is allowed per unit at a charge of €5 per night (€35 per week). Pets must be kept on a lead and never left alone, even tied up, on pitches or in accommodation.
Dogs in categories 1 and 2 are forbidden.
Minors not accompanied by their parents are banned from the campsite.
- Accommodation is booked in individual names and cannot be sublet. Anyone not on the rental contract will be deemed an add-on (see current campsite prices)
- Swim shorts are banned from the pool area. For men, only swim trunks and swim boxers are allowed.
- Children aged under eight and children who can’t swim must be accompanied in the pool area by an adult.
- Conventional BBQs are forbidden. Gas planchas can be hired at reception.
- All those staying at the campsite must follow the site rules (available on request and displayed at the entrance).
- Kids’ entertainment: kids’ club (ages 4-8 and 9-12) – in July/August
- Teens’ entertainment: teens’ club (ages 13-17) – in July/August – Family entertainment: daytime and evening – in July/August
- Sports activities: daytime and evening – in July/August
- Air conditioning in accommodation
- Outdoor pool with kids’ pool – free to access when open (check times on site)
- Heated indoor pool – free to access when open (check times on site)
- Parking: 1 space per unit
- Table tennis
- Multi-sports ground
(payable on site):
- Wi-Fi: across the site – extra charge – €2 per day per device
- Baby bath: €10.50 per week – booking required and subject to availability
- High chair: €10.50 per week – booking required and subject to availability
- Cot: €10.50 per week – booking required and subject to availability
- Baby kit (cot + high chair + bath): €31.50 per kit per week – booking required and subject to availability
- End of stay cleaning fee: €90 for a stay in a mobile home – €180 for a stay in a Twin
- Launderette: extra charge – see prices and pay on site
- Bedding hire: €15/double bed; €13/single bed on reservation and subject to availability
- Towels: €13 per person on reservation and subject to availability
- Comfort Pack: (towels, bed linen, beds made on arrival, end of stay cleaning) €219 for a stay in a mobile home – €385 for stays in a Twin
- Gas plancha: €10 per day or €30 per week
- Restaurant – snacks – takeaway – open throughout the season
Please note: some services, entertainment and shops aren’t guaranteed outside July/August.
Times and prices are for information only and may change
Tel: +33 (0)5 56 09 76 63