Contact Domaine Les Carrelets
Yelloh! Village domaine Les Carrelets welcomes you from April 01 to September 23, 2023.
33780 Soulac sur Mer
Low season :
Monday to Thursday: 09h – 12h / 15h – 18h
Friday: 09h – 12h / 15h – 19h
Saturday: 08h – 20h
Sunday: 09h – 12h / 14h – 18h
High season (July/August):
08h – 20h every day
How do I get there ?
Camping Yelloh! Village Domaine Les Carrelets de Soulac
126, Route des Lacs
33780 Soulac sur Mer
How to get to the Soulac-sur-Mer campsite by car: 2 possibilities
- Take the A10 freeway to Bordeaux (Bordeaux / Merdrignac),
then exit N°8 to Le Verdon on D1215 to Soulac, then route des Lacs.
- Via La Rochelle, Rochefort and Royan then take the ferry
to cross the Gironde to Verdon, Soulac, then route des Lacs.
By train: Soulac-sur-Mer station is 3km from the campsite.
served by direct trains from Bordeaux.
By plane: the nearest airport is Bordeaux-Mérignac.
GPS coordinates :
45.48351090 / -1.11847660
Your arrival, departure and handover of the keys
To save time on the day of your arrival,
please contact the campsite to register!
Accommodation is available from 4pm and guaranteed for 6pm (Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday in July/August) on the day of arrival.
and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
For arrivals after 8:00 pm, please notify reception.
Rentals are held for 24 hours after your scheduled arrival date.
After this time, they will no longer be reserved for you and the full cost of your stay will be retained.
In high season, departures are scheduled on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays between 8:00 and 10:00 am.
Deposit (to be paid on site): a deposit of 400€ (250€/accommodation and 150€/housekeeping deposit) will be required on arrival. It will be returned to you on your departure after an inventory and cleanliness check in your presence, or by post or e-mail in the event of a check after your departure. You are responsible for your own housekeeping (except for “cabane luxe” accommodation, where housekeeping is included). The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition on the day of departure, otherwise a full cleaning charge of 150€ will be made.
Tourist tax (to be paid on site): 0.61€/day/person + 18 years old
Eco-participation (to be paid on site): 0.5€/day/person
Pets (to be paid on site): As on our Les Oréades estate, only one pet (vaccination certificate required) is allowed in rentals for a fee of €5 per night, or €35 per week. It must be kept on a leash and must never be left alone, even if tied, on the pitch or in the dwelling.
1st and 2nd category dogs are not allowed on the campsite.
Minors not accompanied by their parents are not allowed on the campsite.
- A rental structure is rented by name and may under no circumstances be sublet. Any person not registered on the rental contract will be considered as a supplement to the package (see current camping rates).
- Swimming shorts are forbidden in the entire aquatic area. Only swimming trunks (or shorty) are allowed.
- Children under the age of 8 and children who cannot swim must be accompanied by an adult.
- Traditional barbecues are prohibited. Gas planchas are available for hire from reception.
- Anyone staying at Les Lacs campsite must respect the rules and obligations of the campsite (internal regulations available on request and displayed at the campsite entrance).
included in the rental :
- Children’s playground
- Children’s entertainment: kids’ club (4/8 and 9/12 years) – July/August
- Teen activities: teen club (ages 13/17) – July/August – Family activities: daytime and evening – July/August
- Sports activities: daytime and evening – July/August
- Air conditioning included
- Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool – free access during opening hours (to be consulted on site).
- Heated indoor swimming pool – free access during opening hours (to be consulted on site)
- Parking: 1 space/rental
- Table tennis
- Multisports field
(payable on site) :
- Wifi access: throughout the estate – extra charge – €2/day/device
- Baby bath: €10.50/week – on reservation and subject to availability
- Baby chair: €10.50/week – on reservation and subject to availability
- Cot: €10.50/week – upon reservation and subject to availability
- Baby kit: (cot + high chair + baby bath) €31.50/kit/week – subject to booking and availability
- Final cleaning package: optional: 90€ for a stay in a mobile home – 180€ for a stay in a Twin
- Laundry: extra charge – see rates and payment on site
- Bed linen: 13€/single bed – 15€/double bed – on reservation and subject to availability
- Towels: €13 per person – upon reservation and subject to availability
- Pack Confort (bathroom linen, bed linen, beds made on arrival, end-of-stay cleaning) 219€ for a stay in a mobile home – 385€ for a stay in a Twin.
- Gas plancha: €10/day or €30/week
- Restaurant – snack bar – takeaway – open throughout the season
some services, events and shops are not guaranteed outside July/August.
Timetables and prices are indicative and subject to change.